Happy Valentine’s Day to all of my family and friends. I spent a little time gathering a few quotes on love that appealed to me this week and thought I would share them with you today.
- “A life without love is like a year without summer.” -Swedish Proverb
2. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Hellen Keller
3. “Kisses are a better fate than wisdom.” -e.e. cummings
4. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
5. “What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” –Martin Luther King, Jr.
7. “Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.” -Author Unknown
8. “Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.”- Author Unknown
9. “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.”-Vincent van Gogh
10. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I don’t have to live a day without you.” — Winnie the Pooh
As you go through your day today, find a way to tell the people who are most important to you that you love them and care about them. Life is too short to let words of love go unspoken. And in the words of John Lennon, “All You Need is Love.”