A big huge thank you to Diane at Pleasant Valley Sunday. She kindly nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award today. Diane left me a nice comment on my List-o-holic post today, which made my day so much brighter. I enjoyed reading Diane’s stories about baseball. That’s how I originally linked up with her blog.
I have been blogging regularly since last August, and am just giddy at receiving my first blogger award.
So in the spirit of the award here are 7 things you may find interesting about me:
1) I just discovered how much I love writing in this past year. So far it has been a pretty eye-opening experience for me.
2) Chocolate is one of my best friends.
3) Becoming a Grandma is one of life’s experiences that you can’t really explain in words to someone else. You just having to experience it!
4) I love trying out new recipes from Pioneer Womans’ website.
5) There is no one word to describe how incredible it is to be able to help your parents with anything they need, when they have ALWAYS been there for you.
6) Painting any room in my house is a hobby I love, love, love.
7) I once won a trophy for a sewing demonstration. It was a 4-H thing!
These are the top five blogs I enjoy following:
1) Meg Travels– Meg has great pictures of her travel adventures, and I love reading her tips and tricks for great travel experiences.
2) Creative Noshing– Great variety of recipes, easy to follow, and wonderful pictures.
3) Grandma’s Briefs– Lisa’s intriguing stories of the Grandma life are very relatable, as I have one grandson, and another grandchild on the way.
4) The Suburban Cook– Kim has an amazing way of writing about her cooking, and intertwining her life happenings with her food experiences.
5) Joan on the Road – This is my Mom’s blog page. My parents live in their RV fulltime, and my Mom has a wonderful way of drawing you into her stories.
Here are the rules for those nominated:
- Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List 7 things about you that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Kreativ Blogger Award.
- Leave a comment on the blogs you nominate to let them know about the award.
Thanks again Diane for including me in this nomination. Happy writing everyone!
Congratulations on your well-deserved award Renee! And thank you for the nomination. I really appreciate it 🙂
Thanks Meg, I always appreciate your comments and thoughts. Have a great weekend!
Congratulations for being recognized for your well written and entertaining posts! Thank you for nominating me as well, it gave me a huge smile! Have a wonderful week!
Thanks Kim. Have a great week yourself. Happy May!
[…] Renee’s Revelings is about family, crafts (including how to make a tooth fairy pillow), recipes, and sweet stories about her grandson. Take a look! […]